Best Diecast Cars – Image via hooniverse.com
Best Diecast Cars – The die-cast car from the final race Dale Earnhardt Jr. as a full-time driver Monster Energy NASCAR Cup Series is the best-selling paint scheme for Lionel Racing in 2017.
Lionel Racing released a top 10 list on Thursday. Earnhardt’s paint scheme takes five out of 10 places. The Axalta / Last Ride car at Homestead-Miami Speedway consists of Earnhardt’s design driven early in his career.
Not only was this year’s biggest seller, Lionel Racing said the car is now the most in demand in the company’s history.
“The demand for this car is staggering,” said Lionel Racing president Howard Hitchcock. “The fan response to die-cast is a true measure of how much Earnhardt means to NASCAR casual fans and serious die-cast collectors.”
Top 10 best-selling cars of 2017:
1.Dale Earnhardt Jr. Axalta / Last Ride Chevrolet SS
2. Dale Earnhardt Jr. National Darlington Chevrolet SS
3. Dale Earnhardt Jr. Chevrolet National SS
4. Chase Elliott NAPA Chevrolet SS | SHOP: Elliott’s new number
5. Dale Earnhardt Jr. Axalta / Duck Chevrolet SS Unlimited
6. Ryan Blaney Motorcraft / Pocono won the Ford Fusion | SHOP: New look for Blaney
7. Kyle Busch M & M’s Caramel / Bristol Win the Toyota Camry
8. Dale Earnhardt Jr. Axalta Chevrolet SS
9. Chase Elliott Hooters Chevrolet SS
10. Dale Earnhardt Jr. Mountain Dew / Talladega rides the Chevrolet SS version